Re: horn upgrade

From: Jarod \ (jester1@linkline.com)
Date: Wed Nov 01 2000 - 01:44:01 EST

Actually i was wondering where i could pickup a horn for my truck that
sounds (and perferable as loud) as a train horn =D Any idea where we could
get one and how much it would be to install, i heard one on a jacked up
cheby the other day it made me all nice n warm feeling thinking of it on my
truck. (so i can use it on grannys that go slow as hell)

PS: Still sticking to the under 2k rpm gas test little over 3/4 tank and i
got 120 miles so far, if this keeps up i could pull in 400 a tank (a 100
mile improvement)

-Jarod