Re: Re: new 270hp S-10 NOW: Mike D's truck

From: Jimmy L (blackishdak@hotmail.com)
Date: Tue Oct 31 2000 - 14:02:45 EST

I hate to say it... but hes already got the 360 built pretty much, just has
to put it in... =)
I'll race ya in the 318 =) heheheh
My 318 has an estimated 430HP at the flywheel... I run 13.5... why would he
have problems with 450HP and 13s? What did he do wrong?
Just curious =-)
*-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-*
Tim Berry (97 Dakota Club Cab)
Chesapeake, VA
Best 1/4: 13.50@101.91
*-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-*

I wouldn't hate to say it, I think that's awesome! I wasn't flaming anyone
at all, I just don't think that you should put "gonna waste lightning's"
until you waste lightning's. Like I said at the end of my email, I wish him
luck! Just get tired of everyone around here (sacramento, CA) sayin i'm
gonna do this, im gonna do that, yada yada yada. The proof is in the puddin!
And you have an "estimated" 430hp? hehehehe my point exactly. I'll race
anyone anytime, I never claimed to be fast and I'm not a sore loser, I love
a good race. I assumed with the 360 being built from the ground up with all
the internal goodies that he would put out near 450 rwhp which should easily
be in the 12's. 450 flywheel is another story. No flamin here, just bein
realistic.

Jimmy Latano
'99 5.2 5spd