Re: I GOT IT, MY NEW '01 QC 4x4!!!!!!!

From: Brent Barts (brentbarts@hotmail.com)
Date: Tue Oct 31 2000 - 14:55:20 EST

Ed,
Congrats on the new truck! I also have the 01 4X with the 4.7 V8 (club cab)
and i love it! The only thing i don't like is the gas milage: i can't get
over 12mpg in the city and i am driving VERY slow.
I really want a super charger for it-but i can't justify spending five grand
for 80 horse power.
Brent
01 cc Dakota V8-soon to bilstien shocks among other things