I GOT IT, MY NEW '01 QC 4x4!!!!!!!

From: Ed Halterman (OLZNUT@webtv.net)
Date: Tue Oct 31 2000 - 00:48:50 EST

Yes, I picked her up on Sat, my new ride, and man, it's SWEEEEETTT!!!!!
'01 QC SLT+ 4x4 4.7 3.55 rear auto tranny in Bright Silver. This thing
has real good power, rides as nice as my 2wd, and the mpg ain't too bad,
got 14 around town so far. Man, this thing turns heads also!!! It sits
up there too with the 16" wheels, makes it nice to see above everyone,
and to check out the, ummmm, "scenery" around here, lol!!!! The Bright
Silver is a sweet color, there's hardly any orange peel on it, they did
a good job!! I really love the sound of the 4.7, and like the fact that
all I need to do is just push the go pedal down only 1/4 way to get the
4650 lb Dak up to freeway speeds in short order. The price was $26k out
the door!! Well, I got 5 years of paying for it then she's all
mine!!!!!!

Ed "Olznut" Halterman Sunland, Ca
'01 Dakota Quad Cab 4x4 SLT+ 4.7L V-8, Auto, Bright Silver LOADED!!!!
'66 Olds F-85, 5.4L V-8, will have 350hp Soon to be Intense Blue!!

http://community.webtv.net/OLZNUT/WelcometoOlznuts