RE: Re: Viper Question & Answer

From: Stlaurent Mr Steven (STLAURENTS@mctssa.usmc.mil)
Date: Tue Oct 31 2000 - 14:56:10 EST

With Jim Burr help and the VCA group, the answer is no. I talked to my other
half and we both came to a Mutual agreement the 2003 GTS will be the car.
That is if the DC group don't axed this one also.

The value of the car new was 57K and the mileage was too high. Another
thing to note, additional mods looks great but no one of the VCA (the
President) heard of this guy or the car. Scary to spend that much and not
knowing if the car was well maintained. Jim works at the VCA office and was
a big help.

So, I continue on in building the Dak Hemi...

Bahahhahaha. Anybody cared to loan me 20K worth of George Washington paper
for a future down payment?

Steven St.Laurent
Test Engineer
Test Branch, GSD, MCTSSA