Re: Re: Re: Re: offtopic spankage..

From: mike d. (miggitymike@fast4x4.net)
Date: Tue Oct 31 2000 - 15:05:30 EST

>>The car's weren't really
racing anyhow, the Viper got over so it could "tag" the Lex. Awesome video
though. :)<<

The RX's were racing, but I don't think the Viper was.... the most amazing
thing is that the Lex caught the RX's like it did. THAT is the impressive
part =)

It must suck to own a Viper sometimes. I don't know about other areas, but
around here if the ricers see a Viper, ALL of them (you know how they travel
in packs) will go after it, and every single one of them will try to race
it. Then, the mustangs and F-bodies will go after it.. same thing... "Sorry
baby, I know you wanna go to dinner, but I've got 17 Hondas, 8 Mustangs, and
12 Camaros to spank first..."

-miggity

slammed 88 Dakota --> 360 swap in progress!!
miggitymike@fast4x4.net
http://surf.to.Project13s