Re: Fuel Injector cleaner vs. A good old fashion road trip(good story)

From: David A (dodgedakotaquadcab@hotmail.com)
Date: Tue Oct 31 2000 - 16:30:26 EST

IMMATURE YOU BET...

we just went through this the other day with a kid...

now you..

U are dam lucky u didnt get killed or

hit a kid..

I'm getting tired of reading all this "speed bull****!...

If i ever see this kind of posting on my Egroups list,that person will get
flamed & banned!

sorry,just my opinion...

David Digney
DodgeDakotaQuadcab@egroups.com-List moderator