RE: Fuel Injector cleaner vs. A good old fashion road trip(good story)

From: Alex Harris (aharris@signcast.com)
Date: Tue Oct 31 2000 - 16:29:16 EST

Yeah, I'm familiar with those streets and that's a terrifying story. if
you're not concerned about killing yourself that's your business, but
driving like that could easily cost someone else his or her life just for
the bad luck of being in your path at the wrong time. I hate to come off as
preachy, but it's just awful to think of someone tearing through those nabes
and running lights at 108 mph.

I'll echo Bernd: please, please save the racing for more appropriate
locations!