RE: RE: Warranty?

From: Stlaurent Mr Steven (STLAURENTS@mctssa.usmc.mil)
Date: Tue Oct 31 2000 - 17:55:15 EST

Ok. I had to stop looking in the candy store to answer this e-mail
(car-parts.com).

There is a company Aurelio, I think it is called Warranty Gold. It is
better than most factory extended warranties and far cheaper. Try this one.

I kept my factory warranty and paid the MB extended version GOLD. To costly
but a piece of mine, due to my driving habits. Next time I am opting for
the warranty gold coverage instead.

www.warrantygold.com

Steven St.Laurent
Test Engineer