Hard Starting - update - more q's

From: Rieger, Randy A (randy.a.rieger@intel.com)
Date: Tue Oct 31 2000 - 16:55:05 EST

Hi all,

There was a suggestion to switch the ignition on/off a few times before
trying to start it and see if the pump built up pressure to deterime if the
pump was on its way. I tried it this morning and yup. Did the on/off thing
3x, on the 4th I continued to 'start' and it fired off immediately. So
another nail in the coffin pointing to a failing pump. So, I called the
local dealer and a pump is ONLY $345!!!!. Kragen was $309!! Anybody got
any other sources, prices and part #'s ? It's not made of gold! Any help
appreciated!

Randy
94CC, SLT,4x4,5.2, 5spd
randy.a.rieger@intel.com