RE: Re: Replacement Exhaust System..

From: Ronald Wong (ron-wong@home.com)
Date: Tue Oct 31 2000 - 19:29:51 EST

There are exhaust systems for under $300. I'm not sure which ones but the
list will think of them. My Borla was $329 but normal retail is near $400.
Mine is warranted for life. It's made of T304 stainless. Whichever one you
buy have it installed by a reputable muffler shop. I tend to shy away from
ones like Midas that like to do everything. I talk to people and find out
who specializes in mufflers and that's all they do is exhaust systems. They
would have bending machines and they should weld all connections from the
cat back. Use of the included hangers is okay but forget the clamps.
Welding is better. Charges for installing range anywhere from $50 up.
Mileage and performance are variable depending on type and your engine and
your right foot.

Ron
00 SLT QC 4X2 5.9 46RE 3.92 LSD
For modifications see my DML Profile