Re: Re: Y2K-HEMI 4.7L goes 2.5 tenths quicker today!!!!!.........

From: Chris Lambert (mopar88@efortress.com)
Date: Tue Oct 31 2000 - 19:44:49 EST

Thanks for the info man, I am into the whole quick street truck thing as I
do not want to make a habit of going to the race track more than a couple
of times a year, so it looks like the Jet is the way to go for me son now
should I go stage 1 or 2... hmmmm....

Chris

>Thanks Chris, Well, if you're into "go as quick as I can in the 1/4 mi." then
>yes, it's was worth $400 bucks.
>If you're interested in "a quick kick in the pants on my street truck" I'd
>have to say no, becuase you really can't feel the difference, other than the
>power curve change.

'00 CC, Packin a 287 Magnum, 5-sp, Gibson Duals, Traction Bars, Spring
Clamps, Magnum Front Plate, Quick D Intake, "Smoke Em" Decal, Paint
In bed-liner, More to come
http://www.intense99dak.com/chris.htm