Re: Fuel Injector cleaner vs. A good old fashion road trip(good story)

From: Chris Lambert (mopar88@efortress.com)
Date: Tue Oct 31 2000 - 20:27:12 EST

I am always up for a good road race myself, but hell I ONLY do it on
uncrowded highways, or the occasional I'll race you to the next redlight
type of thing but that is all, any long distance racing is in my eyes way
to dangerous to risk your own life or the life of a good dak on.... but
just my opinion side with whom you must... I felt I had to write in because
I may just be one of the worst drivers on this list, of the current 900 or
so I probably rank in the top 50....

Chris

>IMMATURE YOU BET...
>
>we just went through this the other day with a kid...
>
>now you..
>
>U are dam lucky u didnt get killed or
>
>hit a kid..
>
>I'm getting tired of reading all this "speed bull****!...
>
>If i ever see this kind of posting on my Egroups list,that person will get
>flamed & banned!

'00 CC, Packin a 287 Magnum, 5-sp, Gibson Duals, Traction Bars, Spring
Clamps, Magnum Front Plate, Quick D Intake, "Smoke Em" Decal, Paint
In bed-liner, More to come
http://www.intense99dak.com/chris.htm