horn upgrade

From: Chris Lambert (mopar88@efortress.com)
Date: Tue Oct 31 2000 - 19:47:29 EST

I bought the blazer 701c air horns, at least i think that is what they
are... they were the ones with the longest trumpets, they are loud and deep
but kinda sound like a dying duck.... but it definitely gets the point
across when I fell the need to blast them....

>I don't know if dakotas of a higher trim level than
>mine (base cc) come with two-tone horns or not, but
>the horn on my truck leaves a lot to be desired. It's
>the cheapie single-tone horn.
>
>Anyone have any recommendations on a decent upgrade?
>
>thanks
>Kevin D.

'00 CC, Packin a 287 Magnum, 5-sp, Gibson Duals, Traction Bars, Spring
Clamps, Magnum Front Plate, Quick D Intake, "Smoke Em" Decal, Paint
In bed-liner, More to come
http://www.intense99dak.com/chris.htm