ATTN: Everyone considering an engine swap (super long)

From: Chris Lambert (mopar88@efortress.com)
Date: Tue Oct 31 2000 - 19:42:45 EST

Austin,

Hats off to your for showing the shear complexity of what is involved...
and also for doing it... I think if my old premagger had better brakes i
would have a 360 powerde premagger by now, but it didn't so I don't...

Chris

>This is for anyone that is considering doing a 360 engine swap in their
>dakota. I see alot of people are considering this swap and now that I've done
>it myself, I believe I have enough insight to give you guys the downlow.

'00 CC, Packin a 287 Magnum, 5-sp, Gibson Duals, Traction Bars, Spring
Clamps, Magnum Front Plate, Quick D Intake, "Smoke Em" Decal, Paint
In bed-liner, More to come
http://www.intense99dak.com/chris.htm