RE: horn upgrade

From: Rob Parenti (rparenti@bellsouth.net)
Date: Tue Oct 31 2000 - 20:50:25 EST

Loud! And unique. They sound nothing like air horns, and they sound
nothing like the Bosch originals. The frequencies they use (300KHz and
500KHz I think) don't even blend well together. They are more for getting
someones attention than sounding good. Actually the original pair of horns
had a real nice tone, just not loud enough. I'm trying to find a way to use
them on my bike. They're pretty small so I think I can fit them.

..Rob