Re: Head count for CECIL!!!

From: frank golembieski (editzero@yahoo.com)
Date: Tue Oct 31 2000 - 21:17:50 EST

    I have extra room i can hual them and i am
bringing a sent a M/T et slicks that i can lend out
for a run or to i want to try to make a run on my
street tires and see what i can to but the Mcrearys
grab GReAT comming off the line my best 60' is 2.14
with a slightly modified dakota on them
Frank Golembieski
http://members.onecenter.com/autoworld/dakota/index.html