Re: RE: Got another Cruize Night Trophy!(Greg)

From: bob (bnich@bellatlantic.net)
Date: Tue Oct 31 2000 - 21:01:01 EST

The Man From Utopia wrote:

> > Hey Guys,
> > I got lucky again........picked up another trophy at a local cruize
> > night here in Jersey. That makes 3 this year!
> > Bob
> >

> Rub it in Bob..... Congrats... Who did you get to give you a jump/ride to
> the gas station? ;-)
>
> Grrrrrrrrrr.....
>
> Greg
> 95 Dakota Sport CC v6 5spd
> Rahway NJ
> ICQ: 283886
> http://24.6.89.18/dakota/dodge.htm

Wasn't that a song....rub it in,,,,rub it in? Just trying to share my happy
moments with you greg! :o) I only had every thing on for a couple
hours.....let the truck run alittle again.....made sure I had enough gas this
time
Thank you!
Bob

--
Lowered 1998 Metallic Red Extended Cab
Western Chassis 2/4" Drop, Gibson Cat Back, Lund Roll Pan, Lund Wiper Cowl