Re: Quick information needed on wiring for stereo

From: Tanner Sammons (etsammons@earthlink.net)
Date: Tue Oct 31 2000 - 21:46:41 EST

If you would like to install your own head unit and speakers, I would order
your Dak sans stereo. When you go to put in your aftermarket stereo you can
then run new(better) wire and cables to the system. You will get much better
sound from your system if you have good cables supplying the juice to the
head unit & amp and supplying the sound to the speakers. Whenever I put a
new stereo in a vehicle, the first thing to go is the stock(restrictive)
wiring. HTH.

$0.02

Tanner