Re: Fuel Injector cleaner vs. A good old fashion road trip(good story)

From: Nospiratus@aol.com
Date: Tue Oct 31 2000 - 21:40:36 EST

From: andylevy@bigfoot.com (Andy Levy)
Sender: owner-dakota-truck@BUFFNET.NET
To: dakota-truck@buffnet.net

I wonder if your local police department would put themselves on a
higher state of alert if someone happened to tip them off anonymously
about a '98 Dakota 4x4 doing stupid things like this.

I wonder if someone would be as sad and petty to do so. And I also wonder if
the originator of the suggestion happens to know that my father just happens
to be the local police captain? Gee, I bet he knows now !