Re: Homebrew Intakes

From: Gmblows@aol.com
Date: Tue Oct 31 2000 - 22:30:36 EST

I put my stock intake back on when I had my truck in for warrantee work (cat).
And over the last three tanks of gas I have been getting 1 - 1.5 MPG worse.
I beleive the homebrew or other aftermarket intakes are worth some MPG and
a good kick in the pants also.

<< I have one made out of PVC and have had it for a year now, about 30,000
miles
 on it and no problems, jsut a ton of added power. According to the MPH gain
 at the track I got about 24 1/2 horses out of it.

 Zeus