was computer programming NOW: location

From: Chuong Nguyen (dester223@hotmail.com)
Date: Tue Oct 31 2000 - 23:20:43 EST

Hey,
   I live in Overland Park, KS which is about 15 minutes south of KC, KS.
I usually travel up to my friend's house in parkville, but I haven't heard
of roeland park... Sometimes I am in the downtown area around the city
market and stuff, but usually, I am in OP.

What year/engine/mods are associated with ur dakota?

you can see mine at:
www.angelfire.com/ks2/Dester223/home.html
-Dester

PS. SWEET a member that lives close... thought I was the only one out
here.

<<
Hey Dester,
What part of KC are you from?? I am in KC,KS just north of Roeland Park,
KS....

Tanner