RE: Idle speed problem

From: Bernd D. Ratsch (bernd@texas.net)
Date: Wed Nov 01 2000 - 08:03:52 EST

That's not a "kicker motor" (never even heard of that term) or a "Idle Speed
Motor". The Idle Speed Solenoids were used primarily on those wonderful
electronic carburetors and TBI systems.

The IAC is in the rear of the throttle body (Idle Air Control) and it only
costs $88. (I purchased on just about a month ago for my V8 Throttle
Body...along with a new MAP and TPS as well from my local Dodge Dealer.)

- Bernd