Re: Fuel Injector cleaner vs. A good old fashion road trip(good story)

From: Chris Lang (langerdak@hotmail.com)
Date: Wed Nov 01 2000 - 08:32:14 EST

David this person should NOT be banned from the list. Just because you dont
agree with what he has done does not mean he should not have access to the
DML. It is his decision on how he wants to drive not yours. His post was
about his dakota so it was even on topic so there is no need to bann him
from the list like you suggest. Your saying that this post is going to give
me or someone else the idea to street race?? You've got to be kidding me!
One e-mail is not going to do that. Now I'm not going to say driving like
that is a good thing but if he wants to drive like that he better be
prepared to deal with whatever consequences that may occur its HIS decision
as much as you may not like it and if your not a cop there's not much you
can do about it so suck it up and deal. For all we know this is just a
story and greatly exaggerated from what really happened.

Chris