Re: Dak for SALE

From: Jack Paulson (cybermail1@yahoo.com)
Date: Wed Nov 01 2000 - 09:33:01 EST

Might want to check that price - you can get a new one
in the Atlanta area for not much more money.

--- "A. S." <adakota4x4@hotmail.com> wrote:
> My cousin has his dakota up for sale. Reason for
> selling: He just bought a
> 96 Ram 2500 4x4 w/ 360.
> For Sale:
> 97 Dakota SLT 4x4
> Reg. cab - short bed.
> V6 - Automatic.
> 54,000 miles (I think)
> Red (not the bright red though)
> 3.92's - Factory limited slip
> Loaded - power everything
> cd player
> Spray in liner (I think it's a Rhino)
> 31 x 10.5 tires
> Class III hitch
> Excellent condition - inside and out.
> Asking 13,000.
> Email me privately if interested and I will give you
> his number. The truck
> is in the Louisville, KY area.
> --Aaron--
> 95 DSRC 4x4 V6
> www.geocities.com/adakota4x4_95/

> http://www.hotmail.com.
>
> Share information about yourself, create your own
> public profile at
> http://profiles.msn.com.

=====
2000 Quad Cab 4X4-Sport V-6 Automatic Sports Plus Package
31X10.5 tires Limited Slip 3.55 Trailer Tow Group
HD Package Skid Plates Added:Airaid air filter,Flowmaster 3 chamber,
Steel Horse Torneau cover, Autolite Double Platinum 3923 Plugs,
Removed air horns from Throttle Boddy, added new TB bolts,
Cool Tape around air filter and A/C tubes-Smyrna, Georgia