Re: Fuel Injector cleaner vs. A good old fashion road trip(good story)-Dumb

From: Jack Paulson (cybermail1@yahoo.com)
Date: Wed Nov 01 2000 - 09:41:46 EST

The difference between what he did and a screw up is
that this was intentional and a screw up is something
done in error.

He ran red lights and stop signs, more than one of
each.

Would you still call it a screw up if he killed an
innocent driver when he ran through the intersection?

I can hear it now. "I'm so sorry for killing that
woman and her child. And my friend in the passenger
seat who will be in a wheel chair for the rest of his
life because of my screw up." Yea, right.

There are some legitimate reasons for taking away
someone's license - this is one of them.

It ranks up there with people who don't know how to
handle a gun and accidently kill someone.

I could go on but, this pisses me off too much

--- David A <dodgedakotaquadcab@hotmail.com> wrote:
> Leave the kid alone..and knock off the big talk Mr.
> Tough Guy!
>
> What?...you have never screwd up before?..
> Dont make threats...
>

> >From: Nospiratus@aol.com
> >To: dakota-truck@BuffNET.net
> >Subject: Re: DML: Fuel Injector cleaner vs. A good
> old fashion road
> >trip(good story)
> >Date: Tue, 31 Oct 2000 21:40:36 EST
> >
> >From: andylevy@bigfoot.com (Andy Levy)
> >Sender: owner-dakota-truck@BUFFNET.NET
> >To: dakota-truck@buffnet.net
> >
> >I wonder if your local police department would put
> themselves on a
> >higher state of alert if someone happened to tip
> them off anonymously
> >about a '98 Dakota 4x4 doing stupid things like
> this.
> >
> >I wonder if someone would be as sad and petty to do
> so. And I also wonder
> >if
> >the originator of the suggestion happens to know
> that my father just
> >happens
> >to be the local police captain? Gee, I bet he knows
> now !

> http://www.hotmail.com.
>
> Share information about yourself, create your own
> public profile at
> http://profiles.msn.com.

=====
2000 Quad Cab 4X4-Sport V-6 Automatic Sports Plus Package
31X10.5 tires Limited Slip 3.55 Trailer Tow Group
HD Package Skid Plates Added:Airaid air filter,Flowmaster 3 chamber,
Steel Horse Torneau cover, Autolite Double Platinum 3923 Plugs,
Removed air horns from Throttle Boddy, added new TB bolts,
Cool Tape around air filter and A/C tubes-Smyrna, Georgia