Reckless Driving...was Fuel Injector cleaner vs. A good old fashion road trip(good story)-Dumb

From: Ronald Wong (ron-wong@home.com)
Date: Wed Nov 01 2000 - 11:29:10 EST

While I don't believe that he should be kicked off the list (maybe he might
learn something by being on it) I don't condone his actions. I agree with
posts prior to this one. If you want to kill yourself that's one thing.
Anyone that has that kind of blatant disregard for human life shouldn't even
be allowed to ride a bicycle let alone drive a car. I would call that,
assault with a deadly weapon, with intent to kill. Maybe it's time to grow
up and quit hiding under Daddy's skirt!

Ron
00 SLT QC 4X2 5.9 46RE 3.92 LSD
For modifications see my DML Profile