RE: group buys PLEASE READ

From: Alex Harris (aharris@signcast.com)
Date: Wed Nov 01 2000 - 10:19:11 EST

Hmmm, Chris...

Last I saw was that you were trying to organize a group buy, then didn't see
anything more about it from you. I was watching for an announcement that the
buy had become official, with the cost and details for purchase and
everything. Did you post the details and I just missed it, or did you only
privately e-mail people who had officially 'signed up' for the buy?

- Alex/StL