RE: can anyone help a guy from France

From: Brown, Mike (CAD) (MBrown@ciena.com)
Date: Wed Nov 01 2000 - 09:53:51 EST

Sounds like a job for Bernd !!!

-----Original Message-----
From: Y2KDakuda@aol.com [mailto:Y2KDakuda@aol.com]
Sent: Wednesday, November 01, 2000 9:31 AM
To: dakota-truck@buffnet.net
Subject: DML: can anyone help a guy from France

Got this on my site can anyone help

-----Original Message-----
From: PASCAL RHINS [mailto:pascal.rhins@libertysurf.fr]
Sent: Wednesday, November 01, 2000 9:09 AM
To: chris@dakotausa.com
Subject: a little hello from France, and some questions....

hi there,

Well, beeing a member of the club may not be a good idea, as I don't live in
the US, but in France... But guess what, troubles often have nothg to do with
distance. I own a '98 Clubcab 4x4 with a 3.9L in it. Recently, I replaced the
front suspension upper balljoints, but when I went to the alignment shop,
they told me they don't have the front end alignment values to perform the
job. So I went to my Chryler dealer (no Dodge dealer here !!!). Ooops. No
answer!! They don't have the info !!! Could you please help, 'cause I don't
want to change my front tires every 20000 kms!!!
(I need caster, camber and toe-in values)