RE: Jet Stage II Chip Group Buy

From: Y2KDakuda@aol.com
Date: Wed Nov 01 2000 - 14:01:01 EST

Thanks for the advice the wife should not have depended on me to go to
settelment by my self and deposit the check from the sell of the house If she
only knew how much the house really sold for hehe when the cats away the mice
play and buy toys for the Dak hehe

Chris Lambert
Lowered 00 CC Sport + 4.7 V-8 5 speed 3.55 LSD Z-tube intake, Mobil 1, 180
T-stat (on the way) Jet Stage II (on the way) Power Slot Rotors (on the
way)Flowmaster catback duel tips, Tint, 275/60/15 X4 18s in Jan)
Street Scene Mirrors, Clear Front Lenses, chrome grille and bumpers
1/4 mile 14.98@89.65