Re: ? on Stage 2 Jet Chip

From: Chris Oertell (coertell@earthlink.net)
Date: Wed Nov 01 2000 - 14:46:25 EST

1. Yes and Yes
2. I heard from Jet that you can use 89 Octane
3. I don't know yet. I just put mine on on Friday.
4. Any 180 Thermostat for our Daks will work fine. You don't have to use
the one Jet offers.

Chris Oertell
Arcadia, Ca
coertell@earthlink.net
http://home.earthlink.net/~coertell
Coming Soon!! DodgeTruckOnline.com
1998 Dodge Dakota Sport V6 Regular Cab Emerald Green
1989 Kawasaki EX500
AOL IM--coertell73
ICQ #--19870422