Re: DML Digest V4 #2806

From: Chris Lambert (mopar88@efortress.com)
Date: Wed Nov 01 2000 - 17:14:15 EST

Sweet man, have you considered the MP A-518, it uses a nonlockup convertor,
comes with all the wiring and I believe already has the shift kit and is a
little built right from the dealer, all for about $1600.... I know I sold
out when I bouth a 4.7... but i just didn't feel safe in the old premagger
anymore...

Chris

>man... wish I knew. Right now the hunt for transmissions is on. The original
>one I had was toast so we have to find another one, and the boneyard is
>taking it's time. I went by there today and told em' that they had a week to
>find one. Once that one is looked at and shift kit installed, it's off the
>shop goes the motor, tranny, truck, and parts. I'm hoping for early 2001 for
>the truck to be completed and dialed in... <crossing fingers>
>
>- -miggity
>
>slammed 88 Dakota --> 360 swap in progress!!
>miggitymike@fast4x4.net
>http://surf.to.Project13s

'00 CC, Packin a 287 Magnum, 5-sp, Gibson Duals, Traction Bars, Spring
Clamps, Magnum Front Plate, Quick D Intake, "Smoke Em" Decal, Paint
In bed-liner, More to come
http://www.intense99dak.com/chris.htm