Re: Reckless Driving...was Fuel Injector cleaner vs. A good old fashion road trip(good story)-Dumb

From: Andy Levy (andylevy@bigfoot.com)
Date: Wed Nov 01 2000 - 19:14:57 EST

Should he not learn from the mistakes of others, and not repeat them?
My father told me about some of his less-than-sensible driving exploits
when he was younger...my reaction was "WTF was he thinking (or was he at
all?)?" and I've been careful to not repeat them (even though no one got
hurt, it's a miracle that no one did).

--
-andy

http://home.twcny.rr.com/andylevy/ --- andylevy@bigfoot.com ------------------------------------------------------------- "We like AMD. The enemy of our enemy is our friend." --- Jonathan Schwartz Sun senior vice president -------------------------------------------------------------