Re: RE: Orange Spark Plugs

From: Steven T. Ekstrand (cyberlaw@earthlink.net)
Date: Thu Nov 02 2000 - 03:57:21 EST

If the dealer flips with Bosch +4 4418's you have more grounds to be angry!

The stock champion is an RC12xxxx. The 3923's are the equivalent of a
Champion RC9. A 10 or 11 Champion will be more resistent to fouling in a
4.7 than an RC9. The 9 is a cold plug for the 4.7, but they seem to work
fine.

I have 500 miles on the +4's including 25 miles of hardcore autocrossing.
The +4 seem fine. I have nothing to compare them too other than stock. I
can't really see a difference. My idle might be a little smoother.