Re: tricked out daks!

From: Preacher (preacher@carolina.rr.com)
Date: Thu Nov 02 2000 - 06:25:45 EST

At 02:11 AM 11/2/2000 -0500, you wrote:
> >>This has got to be the ugliest Dakota I have ever had the misfortune to
>lay
>my eyes on....<<
>
>that used to be the Stillen Dakota. The new owner apparently put bags on it
>and new rims. The paint job is kinda' lame, but that fact that it lays frame
>and has 4-wheel disc barkes it pretty cool =)
>
>-miggity

Don't get me wrong Mike, I am perfectly willing to accept that not only
does the owner think that his truck is the sweetest thing to ever hit the
scene, there are probably others who think the same thing. I am sure that
there are folks who think that my redneck truck is a rolling monument to
southern inbreeding.

My opinion is only important to me :-)

Preacher

PS: To paraphrase an OLD OLD joke..... Beauty is only skin deep, ugly goes
straight to the frame.... Heh...