Re: Re: Re: Stupid, dangerous, ignorant, no erxcuse road racing.

From: SEMIHEMI01@aol.com
Date: Thu Nov 02 2000 - 07:25:58 EST

    I still do a little street racing BUT the first thing that I weigh is the
safety of the run. Can I stop, is there traffic, could someone pull out in
front of me, what are the ramifications of the situation and where is the
LAW.. is it worth it. I have'nt lived to be 59 years old being reckless and
stupid. Haven't had a ticket in 20 yrs. I think that you have to use a lot of
just plain ol' common sense when you are just driving and not racing. It
doubles when you street race. Bill

SEMIHEMI01 (Bill C.) 2001 QC, 4.7L, 5spd. 3.55 LSD, K-N + Cool-Air, SilBlades,
10w-30 MOBIL 1, 180 T'STAT, GIBSON 3" Single Side-Swept cat-back, G-TECH,
<A HREF="http://hometown.aol.com/semihemi01/">"THE DAK"</A>