Re: Re: Can't get the Dak to hook at the track.

From: Jack Hilton (hemi@charter.net)
Date: Thu Nov 02 2000 - 12:37:58 EST

I agree. When I had my 98 CC R/T, the single best mod for racing was the
addition of M/T Drag ET 28x10.5x15 slicks mounted on 15x8 Dak rims. I thnk my
pressure was best at around 17PSI though. You have to *really* heat them up to
get them to hook right, but it makes a world of difference. Ince you start
hooking up, yo can get that 60' time down under 1.9 consistently, and that's
when you get good ETs.

Jack