Re: Re: NO MORE PERSONAL ATTACKS

From: A. S. (adakota4x4@hotmail.com)
Date: Thu Nov 02 2000 - 13:19:07 EST

I cannot believe that you all are actually congratulating this guy for what
he just said. Maybe if he stopped about half way through, he might have
gotton his point across but statements like:

"He didn't say he ran red lights and stop signs at 108 you f***ing idiots!"
and

"It's my damn
opinion,and if you don't like it i don't care and you're probably stupid for
not understanding what i'm really saying here."

personally offend me. And the whole bit about threatening to leave the
DML.....maybe nobody told you, but WE DON'T CARE. If you want to leave, go
ahead. If you want to stay, that's fine too but you need to respect others
on the list. Points can be made without going as far as you have.
--Aaron--
95 DSRC 4x4 V6