Re: Re: 97-01 Dakota Crash test poor

From: Chris Lang (langerdak@hotmail.com)
Date: Thu Nov 02 2000 - 13:52:28 EST

I dont know how well the 97+s fair in a crash but from personal experience
I'd like to see a gen IIs results on their testing. I was involved in a 50
mph head on crash in my dak with a silverado and was completly unharmed not
a scrach on me and the cab of my truck was fine. From what I've heard the
newer daks bumpers arent as strudy as the old ones but it cant be that much
of a difference can it?

Chris