Rattle Snake shake?

From: Thomas Vacchino (tommyv@thecia.net)
Date: Thu Nov 02 2000 - 14:05:38 EST

Ok,
I probably don't want to know the answer to this:
I was getting on the Highway today and there was a Eighteen wheeler
comming up the right lane at me, and he couldn't move over. So no
problem, I gun it hard in third to get up to speed in front of 'em, and
I hear this gawd aweful noise come out of my engine right before I shift
to fourth!!!! Sounded like a bunch stones rattling around in my engine
block!! Any ideas, did I break somethin??!............