Re: Sshh, be vewy wewy quite!!

From: Thomas Vacchino (tommyv@thecia.net)
Date: Thu Nov 02 2000 - 14:00:40 EST

Trust me there have been times when I have been very close to doing
that!
Spend 2 weeks humpin your butt through the woods seeing nothing and than
on Sunday when your heading out of camp for some shopping and there are
six sets of Horns in the field looking at ya!!
aaaarrrrrggghhhh!!!!!

"psychonaut"