Re: Edelbrock Performer IAS shocks

From: Kurt E Swanson (keswanson@qwest.net)
Date: Thu Nov 02 2000 - 17:58:34 EST

Daniel,

I've been running a set of them for about 6 months. I've had two fail on me
(one front, one back). Both were replaced under warranty. They have not
impressed me when they are working. I personally do not like the feel of
them they are too soft! (I realize this is the subjective part). The truck
will bottom out at slow to moderate speeds when going over speed bumps. I
also get some body roll when taking ramps slightly over the posted speed
limit (within ten mph).

I just placed my order for Bilsteins today! Unfortunately the front shocks
are on backorder until December 20th.

Anyway my $.02

Kurt Swanson
97 cc sport plus, 4x4, 5.2, auto .....See DML profile for mods.