RE: INDY/CHI Blue Top Meet NOV 4

From: Alex Harris (aharris@signcast.com)
Date: Thu Nov 02 2000 - 16:53:00 EST

Yeah, what about that "who's in the Chicago area" thread that's been kicking
around for a couple of weeks? Where are all thosa Daks who responded? Do we
need to hit the archives and round y'all up?? ;-)

Shee, and I don't even know if I can make it up from St. Louis yet... I'd go
for sure except for that Lumina that's gonna be hiding around back! :-P

- Alex/StL