Strange Electrical Problems

From: Mike's Dakota (mikesdakota@home.com)
Date: Thu Nov 02 2000 - 17:43:18 EST

This is weird........My Dak (99 SLT 4x4) has power windows and door locks.
the door locks on both sides and the window on the passenger side no longer
work, however the window on the drive's side does. The door locks will lock
and unlock with the remote and will automatically lock at I think 20mph.
Any ideas on this? Where do the electrical connectors for the power options
plug into? Do thy plug into the body computer? Where is it located? The
problem is I have 36274 miles on it, just over the warranty, figures huh?
What have your experiences been on getting warranty work done after the
warranty expired?