Re: Strange Electrical Problems

From: Michael Kuriger (michael@isuzu-mods.com)
Date: Thu Nov 02 2000 - 18:28:06 EST

I'd take in to the dealer. They might fix it under warranty. Others have had
certain ammounts of luck in getting post-warranty work done, at least at a
discount.

I just figured out that the power locks dont work with the key in the ignition,
unless the engine is running. Is that weird or what? Some kind of
anti-lock-my-keys-in-the-cab feature?

--
-=Mike Kuriger
1991 Isuzu Impulse RS 1.8