Re: Re: RE: sparkplugs wire looms ATTN: Ron W

From: Scott Quaranta (mquarantaca@earthlink.net)
Date: Thu Nov 02 2000 - 18:08:47 EST

on 11/2/00 2:34 PM, jay & dana at jay&dana@telus.net wrote:

> Hi Ron
>
> Thanks for your response.
> Which ones do you have or would recommend? I know Jon said he has the
> vertical wire loom kit but you have to remove the stock valve cover bolts
> and replace them with the ones in this kit, and damn I hate valve cover
> leaks. Or I won't have to worry about this if I just do them one at time.
> I think I also remembered you saying the MSD 8.5 won't fit the stock wire
> looms but the smoothie made 4 you looms say 7-8mm. Which size plug wires
> come stock on our DAK's, 7mm?
> Or does anyone else recommend something different?
>
> Thanks in advance for your time.
> Jay

Hi Jay,

The Magnacore 8mm wires just fit in the stock looms or you can get the
mopar performance 7.5 mm. I have the Magnacores they are blue and fit the
stock metal rings around the spark plugs nicely , aslo the have a slight
angle on the boot so you can aim the plug wire, fit like stock and look cool

Scott