RE: RE: Head count for CECIL!!!

From: The Man From Utopia (tmfu@home.com)
Date: Thu Nov 02 2000 - 20:54:07 EST

I was up until yesterday when I found out the place where I store my junk
went into recievership that morning.. GOnna be moving furniture on
Saturday... Moved most of my junk out today (expensive stuff like
tools,electronics, heirlooms...).. Damm I hurt! The folks at the new place
were freaking out at what was coming out of the HiCube.. 1974 H-D Sportster
complete in a basket, and stuff like that..... Found my old train set,
aircraft models I never built from 20 years ago, the first ham rig I built,
a Timex-Sinclair 1000/ZX-81.. I think what caught the most looks was the
green foot lockers with US ARMY stamped on them.. ;-) But I do hope to do
something in the Spring.. I hate moving.....

Greg
95 Dakota Sport CC v6 5spd
Rahway NJ
ICQ: 283886