Re: Strange Electrical Problems

From: Mike's Dakota (mikesdakota@home.com)
Date: Thu Nov 02 2000 - 21:35:59 EST

Yah, mine didn't work when the keys were in the ignition either, that I know
is normal, were talking windows and door locks both!!!!!
I'm going to have to try that, I just got it back from the dealer last week
cause of the recall and a rattle noise. The service manager also commented
on the noisy A/C compressor.