Dirt cheap mobil 1 filters

From: David Gloff (dgloff@xnet.com)
Date: Fri Nov 03 2000 - 08:50:06 EST

...so I'm at the Super K mart in my area that's closing in 9 days, and
what do I find but 4 M1-202 oil filters? And the sign says
"Automotive--80% off". Since these usually go for $10, I figure they're
$2 or so apiece. I didn't have any cash on me, but I can go back on
saturday if anybody wants them. I figure $12 should cover the 4 filters,
plus shipping and packaging bs. Also, they had about 30 M1-302s. These
are the same thread as ours but longer so they hold about 3/4 qt of
oil. I tried to fit one of these on last year but discovered a suspension
bracket would need about a 1/4" notch to accept it. However, any of you
that have mustangs (particularly cobras) may be interested in these as
well.

David Gloff
Computer Technician
Valcom Professional Computer Center; Kemper/Scudder/Zurich Funds
aolim: dgloff
Loaded Intense Blue '99 Dakota Sport CC 318 5-speed 3.92SG
F&B Stage I TB, Keystone/Proglass Ram Air Hood, 14x3" K&N, Sir Michael's
Roll Pan, Custom monochrome paint

If ignorance is bliss, liberals must be the happiest people on earth