Re: Attn: Chris Lang

From: Chris Lang (langerdak@hotmail.com)
Date: Fri Nov 03 2000 - 08:49:55 EST

Nope still waiting on it, its driving me crazy!! I talked to the dealership
yesterday and they told me its in shipping purgatory. So for now I just
have to wait I guess. It better be in soon because I'm borrowing my
brothers car in the meantime and he's going to need it back in about two
weeks.

Chris